March 18, 2019
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates at 7:00pm.
Roll call by Clerk Connie Duke, all Council members present.
- Mayor asked for public comments, there were none.
- Approved Minutes of Feb. 25th meeting. Motion by Donald Gunter, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Mayor opened discussion about 2020 election. Election will be the 4th Tuesday in August 2020. Qualifying ends 3rd Tuesday in June at 5:00pm. Clerk to work 8:00 am to 5:00pm that day.
- Mayor opened discussion on townhall options. Any property available and to explore any property available off US Hwy 278.
- Approved invoices and payroll. Motion by Donald Gunter and 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Other business discussion of need for guidelines for roads and subdivisions.
- Mayor reminded everyone of ethics filing.
- Motion to adjourn by Jimbo Quick, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0
- Adjourned at 8:07 pm.
- Next meeting will be April 15, 2019.