October 21, 2019
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates at 7:00 p.m.
- Roll call by Clerk Connie Duke. All Council members present.
- Public Comments: Steve Killette address the Council concerning an issue on Co Rd 1600. He stated that and Animal Rescue & boarding business was operating in his subdivision. He presented subdivision covenants to the Council.
- Mayor Bates took under advisement and will consult the Town attorney. Currently the Town has no existing ordinances in place.
- Approved the minutes of the September 16 meeting. Motion by Donald Gunter, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Approved the minutes of the October 2nd special meeting. Motion by Jimbo Quick, 2nd by Donald Gunter. Passed 6-0.
- Mayor presented review of site plan. Perk test was excellent and advised to get a TOPO.
- Discussed location of temp Town Hall due to drainage.
- Discussed location of Farmers Market.
- Mayor presented that farmers interested and stated that it needs to be open 6 days a week.
- Council would like to move forward with plan so that market can be open in April 2020.
- Approved Invoices and payroll with commitment to pay $8,000.00 per month on Bond. Motion by Don Bates, 2nd by Jimbo Quick. Passed 6-0.
- Motion to adjourn by Donald Gunter, 2nd by Jimbo Quick. Passed 6-0.
- Next meeting will be November 18, 2019.