January 27, 2020
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates on January 27, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- Roll call by Clerk Keirstyn Maxwell. All Council members present.
- Mayor called for any public comments, there were none.
- Approval of minutes from January 6, 2020 Special Meeting. Motion to approve by Donald Gunter, second by Jimbo Quick. Approved 6-0.
- Mayor asked for permission to pay January invoices and bond payment. Motion by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 6-0.
- Resolution NO. 2020-001 PARTICIPATION IN CONSOLIDATED BAS AGREEMENT was presented to the council for consideration. Motion to adopt by Don Bates, second by Jimbo Quick. Approved 6-0
- Discussed Town Hall site work.
- Motion to buy Town Hall building in the amount of $19,681.00 pending attorney review. Motion by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 6-0.
- In other business: Motion to renew domain name for 5 years, not to exceed $70. Motion by Jimbo Quick, second by Bud Reed. Approved 6-0.
- Motion to adjourn by Don Bates, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Adjourned at 7:28 PM.
- The next meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be February 10, 2020 at the Berlin Community Center.