February 10, 2020
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates on February 10, 2020 at 7:02 PM.
- Roll call by Clerk Keirstyn Maxwell. Jimbo Quick was not present.
- Mayor asked for any public comments, discussed takeover of the roads starting on May 1, 2020.
- Approval of minutes from January 27, 2020 Regular Meeting. Motion to approve by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor asked for permission to pay January invoices and payroll. Motion by Matthew Blair, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor asked permission to bid office trailer. Motion by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor Bates asked for permission to change the date of the February Regular Meeting to February 24, 2020 due to Presidents Day. Motion by Don Bates, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
Discussed site plans and Farmers Market.
- In other business: Mayor Bates discussed Census date. Census date will be Saturday, March 28, 2020.
- Motion to adjourn by Donald Gunter, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 5-0.
- Adjourned at 7:30 PM.
- The next meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be February 24, 2020 at 7 PM at the Berlin Community Center.