- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 7:02 P.M.
- Roll call by Clerk Keirstyn Maxwell. All Council members present.
- Mayor called for any public comments, there were none.
- Approval of minutes from February 24, 2020 meeting. Motion to approve by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor Bates asked permission to request E911 to name road Mt. Carmel Drive. Motion to approve by Bud Reed, second by Jimbo Quick. Approved 5-0
- Mayor Bates requested nominations from council for Council Place 3.
- Councilman Don Bates nominated Bruce Bentley. No other nominations were made.
- Mayor Bates asked permission to immediately induct Bruce Bentley to Council Place 3. Motion by Bud Reed, second by Jimbo Quick. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor asked for Roll Call Vote: Mayor Bates-Yes, Donald Gunter-Yes, Jimbo Quick-Yes, Don Bates-Yes, Bud Reed-Yes. Approved 5-0
- Mayor asked for permission to pay January invoices, payroll, reimbursement, and bond payoff. Motion by Jimbo Quick, second by Donald Gunter. Motion passed 6-0.
- Census Event and Fire Department Anniversary will be cancelled until further date.
- Council discussed the Town Hall trailer design and condition as well as site plans and footers.
- The council is seeking quotes from vendors for the Town Hall trailer footers.
- Mayor Bates asked for permission to approve changes to Farmers Market Rules and Regulations. Motion to approve by Donald Gunter, second by Don Bates. Approved 6-0.
- In Other Business, Mayor Bates asked to approve amended 2020 Budget. Motion to approve by Don Bates, second by Bud Reed. Approved 6-0.
- Approval of Declaration of Emergency Condition. Motion by Jimbo Quick, second by Donald Gunter. Approved 6-0.
- Mayor asked permission to suspend Town Hall hours until next Regular meeting on April 20, 2020 due to COVID-19. Motion to approve by Bud Reed, second by Don Bates. Approved 6-0.
- Council discussed possible Special Meeting on April 6, 2020.
- Motion to adjourn by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Adjourned at 7:35 PM.
- The next meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be April 20, 2020 at the Berlin Community Center.